[Xfce-i18n] There is some strange problem in the Transifex

Seong-ho Cho darkcircle.0426 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:57:21 CEST 2013

As you know, Transifex sends some warning e-mail when we wrote some wrone
expression on our translation so they're failed to check our translation by
using msgfmt --check.

BUT!!

I received that mail and I cannot find where error occurs must be fixed
:S so, I'm finding my mistake in the Transifex, but some kinds of mark
(such as warning icon) is not appearing for me.

That makes us uncomfortable to translate xfce system and uh applicaitons,
plugins, and any program for the xfce environment. who someone could find
that problem for us?

--
Seong-ho, Cho

Korean translator of the GNOME Korea.
GNOME Asia Summit 2013 Local Organizer.
XFCE Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
Transifex Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
LXDE Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
Audacity Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
FreeDesktop.org Korean Translator.
Enlightenment Korean Translator.
Poedit Korean Translator.
Audacious Korean Translator.