[Xfce-i18n] Request for Polish mailing list

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Fri Oct 26 01:31:58 CEST 2012

It is not only the evil manner in which this cooperation "respects"
privacy but also its tendency to attempt to revoke standards or to add
to existing standard communication methods, non-standard features.

Mailing-list

I wish we had positive folks amongst the Hebrew translators.

Good luck! ;-)

Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms