[Xfce-i18n] Romanian translator

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:37:07 CET 2012

Welcome. Your coordinator will probably approve, as it is just a
matter of pressing "accept" and contributors are always needed. Case
you don't have a reply, I suggest emailing him and, if you don't get a
reply after some time, ask this mailing list for some admin to accept
you (which I am not).

Cheers,

Rafael Ferreira