[Xfce-i18n] Romanian translator

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:05:18 CET 2012

Hi there.

Xfce uses Transifex as translation platform, and you can access it in
here [1]. You can find Romanian translation status in all projects
here [2], but first you need to have an account in Transifex
("Register"), if you don't have it already, and also need to join your
language team [3]. More information can be found in wiki [4].

[1] https://translations.xfce.org
[2] https://translations.xfce.org/languages/l/ro/
[3] https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce/team/ro/
[4] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations