[Xfce-i18n] Suggestion to show packages on the transifex intro page

Sergio oigres200 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:05:00 CEST 2012

I recently tought the same thing so I sent an email to Nick. Here it is!

-
Hi, I'm from the xfce Spanish translation team and I was wondering, now
that the docs collection was removed, if the xfce4-screenshooter-docs is
still necesary. Also, I was looking all the projects and some projects
(ghal, pyxfce, xfc and xfce4-perl) don't have any translation or even a
component (xfce4-vala) so, can they be removed? All of this comes because
its sometimes difficult to find what projects aren't translated and I have
to look the projects page by page searching what project and component
isn't translated, so having everything more "unified" would be nice.

I propose to add eatmonkey to the apps collection, to remove ghal, pyxfce,
xfc, xfce4-perl and xfce4-vala, and in the home page to show the apps,
panel-plugins, thunar-plugins, xfce, and www.xfce.org collections, because
with those changes, all the projects would be inside those few collections.

In other topic, not all of the language page links point to their
respective team page. For example: Spanish (Castilian) (es) doesn't point
to https://translations.xfce.org/languages/l/es/.

Thanks for your time,
Sergio García.
-