[Xfce-i18n] First releases in preparation for pre1 this evening

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Wed Mar 28 19:21:03 CEST 2012

Þann mið 28.mar 2012 16:43, skrifaði gymka:
> 2012.03.28 19:34, Christoph Wickert rašė:
>
>> It does not make much sense to translate when code and strings are still
>> changing
>
> you are sure that you are translator? i'm translator for a lot of
> projects, almost all applications in my pc is GIT/SVN versions. who
> could possibly translate stable release? translators always translates
> GIT versions and not stable versions.

Not really; a bunch of stable versions release (regular) translation
updates; *buntu and KDE to name some (and there are others who do it
on demand of language teams). It's even more important for those
doing LTS - Long Term Support versions.

But the phrase you're responding to does not make much sense either;
the moving target of an unstable or in beta/RC is where translations
should be tested... ;-)

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli