[Xfce-i18n] credits

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Mon Mar 26 13:29:10 CEST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 13:45, Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org> wrote:

> TRUE or FALSE is used to print coordinators italic in the list. I'll look if
> I can filter the list by translators who submitted something in the last 6
> months.

I am interested in such a feature. Xfce translator credits should only
list Transifex users that actually translated something. The Romanian
translators list in the credits of Xfce 4.8 has two people that
translated absolutely nothing, while two contributors to Xfce apps
aren't listed at all.

My strategy for 4.10 was to ask people that have contributed something
to enroll in Transifex and to clean up the list before the final 4.10
release. Actually, I just purged the Romanian team in Transifex today,
now that I've remembered this issue. Perhaps this could be a
workaround for the time being, especially for teams with users that
haven't translated a thing and were inactive for more than 6 months.

Thanks,

--
mișu