[Xfce-i18n] homepage and docs translation to pt-br

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Fri Jun 29 17:54:48 CEST 2012

Hi Rafael,

welcome to the translation team!

Am Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:46:38 -0300
schrieb rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com>:

> First post, so Hi to all !
>
> I'd like to start translating xfce's websites to my native language,
> Portuguese (Brazil). I notice the sources for 'www' are available in
> GIT, so I thought in grab "www.xfce.org" and "docs.xfce.org" and start
> translating.

No. Don't do that. It works in another way.

> So, my questions are:
> 1- If I finish translating it/them, would it/them be accepted and made
> available ?
> 2- How (who, where) can I send/upload these translations ?

All translatable stuff is located at Transifex [0]. You can create a
login there and get an approval from your translation team leader, or if
you are the first one in your language, then you could become the
leader. So far, I can not see any Portuguese team. When the translation
texts will be complete, Nick can update the web site with the new
language.

> That's all, but any other comment is welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Rafael Ferreira

Raphael Groner

[0] https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/www-xfce-org/c/master/