[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin met.no API documentation and translations

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Thu Jul 19 11:27:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Since the translation of the weather plugin can prove a bit difficult
concerning certain terms, maybe the API documentation can give you some
clues:

http://api.yr.no/weatherapi/documentation
http://api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecastlts/1.1/documentation

Especially the FAQ might provide insightful information:
http://api.yr.no/faq.html

I know that there may still be cases these pages do not cover, but
unfortunately I don't have more information either. You might want to
search for the remaining problematic terms on relevant pages. Also,
other translation teams might already have an answer to your questions.

BTW: The same links are in the README file of the project.

As far as I am concerned, 0.8.0 is ready and in string-freeze, but I'll
wait till Sunday or Monday before releasing it, in case some nasty bug
shows up. If someone gives it a try before that, please report any
issues to the bug tracker, or send me a mail. I'll be happy to answer
any questions you have.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'