[Xfce-i18n] Ristretto String Freeze

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Sun Jan 8 13:43:47 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Until the next release of ristretto (a minimum of 3 weeks from now),
> strings in ristretto will be frozen.
>
> With the help of Matthew Blosser, some of the english strings have
> been improved. Unfortunately this broke the translations.
>
> The next release of ristretto (0.3.1) will be released after the start
> of the new year. Until that time I will not change any strings in the
> interface and you guys have the time to update your translations, if
> you want to :)
>
> (Unless a change really really necessary, but I doubt that -- if so,
> I'll announce it here)

I am a bit embarrassed to have to say this, but I have just pushed the
following commit:

http://git.xfce.org/apps/ristretto/commit/?id=a939061479ab20a28622176d8ecc08d2a5ca99a2

> Add missing file thumbnailer.c to POTFILES.in
> - Regenerate .po files

This was needed to solve a problem with make distcheck.
The two strings added are shown in the error-dialog that explains when
thumbler is not installed.

I am sorry I did not notice this sooner.

-
Stephan