[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian nynorsk translator

Eivind gingermig at yahoo.no
Thu Jan 5 12:25:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I would like to help out with the nn translation of XFCE. I see it's been lagging hopelessly behind for some time. I have requested membership in the translation team.

A short introduction: I am the nn_NO maintainer and translator for WordPress, Ardour and a few other open source projects. I live in Fjærland, western part of Norway, I'm the manager of The Norwegian Booktown (bokbyen.no) and I do music-related stuff whenever I have the time, which is more seldom than I'd like, partly due to time spent translating to my favourite language. :-)

Best regards to you all from

Eivind Ødegård,
Norway