[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian nynorsk translator

gymka gymka at mail.ru
Sat Feb 4 16:14:36 CET 2012

2012.02.04 16:55, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer rašė:
> Aha, thanks. Having it contained to seven pages (e.g. those linked
> from https://translations.xfce.org/languages/l/nn/) seems managable –
> I thought I had to go into each project on
> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/ and check for the status …
Personally i want to see all projects in one page and with stats(how
much strings is translated) like everywhere else:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/lt/gnome-3-4/ui/
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/lt/
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+lang/lt

and imho it would be good if there would be button to download all
translations(xfce, apps, thunar plugins, panel plugins) in 1 zip
archive(i know that i can download 4 different archives)