[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian nynorsk translator

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:43:56 CET 2012

2012/2/4 Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unhammer at fsfe.org>:
> Although I've edited a lot of po files, I haven't used Transifex much.
> There are some things that bug me, which I hope someone else here has
> workarounds for:
>
> 1. When there's no nn_NO po-file for some project at all, there's no
> button that I can see for "add a blank nn_NO po-file", so I have to
> download the .pot file and then upload it as nn.po (which includes
> actually typing in a path like po/nn.po, which sounds a bit too
> freeform, haven't tried what happens if I mistype). Or is there such a
> button?

It's the only way, you have to upload the file by typing the correct path.

> 2. How do I get a list of _all_ projects on the Transifex installation
> that are missing (or have incomplete) nn_NO translations?

You can acceed them through the languages page[1], then you can
consult different Tx release projects, it will show for each the
statistics about existing translations, and a list of untransleted
projects.

[1] https://translations.xfce.org/languages/

> Other than that, I think Transifex works quite well, although I prefer
> my emacs ;)
>

> best regards,
> Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
>
> http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/User:Unhammer