[Xfce-i18n] Hi!

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Mon Dec 31 13:34:49 CET 2012

Më 12/31/2012 02:21 PM, Nenad Latinović shkrojti:
> Dne 31. 12. 2012 12:57, piše Yaron Shahrabani:
>> What language?
>> The translation platform is a Transifex located here:
>> https://translations.xfce.org/
>> So you don't have to manually edit .po files. ☺
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> YaronShahrabani
>>
>>     <Hebrew translator>
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Nenad Latinović
>> <nenadlatinovic at lavabit.com <mailto:nenadlatinovic at lavabit.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi!
>>
>>     just an ordinary user here, who can't contribute in an other way
>>     than translating.
>>
>>     My question is - Are there any slovene translators that could
>>     help me out here?
>>
>>     Or do i just start inserting text into .po files?
>>
>>     Thank you and have a nice day all!

> Hi Sharon, thank you for your reply!
>
> I'm going to help translate it into Slovenian language!
>
> Can i start translating right away, or do i have for someone from my
> team to give me a go?

You can. But it's advised to get in contact with the Slovene team first,
see below:

https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce/team/sl/

If you have never done translation before, it would help to
get a clear view of specific team/labguage convention you might
like to know before starting to translate.

Coordinating efforts with the rest of the team, will save you time
and sorrow.

cheers
Besnik