[Xfce-i18n] A quick way to download/upload all .po files for a certain locale at once

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Mon Dec 31 12:45:15 CET 2012

Më 12/31/2012 12:38 PM, Per Kongstad shkrojti:
> On 12/31/2012 09:58 AM, Besnik Bleta wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I don't see that option on Xfce's instance of Transifex. I think I've
>> seen it in other
>> instances or was that on Pootle? Could we have all what's done and
>> what's
>> to be done for a given locale available as a tarball or a link to serve
>> svn/git/hg, whatever version control xfce is using now. Downloading
>> manually
>> 87 projects through Transifex is time consuming.
>>
>> cheers
>> Besnik

> Hello,
>
> It is possible.
>
> See this link
> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/apps/r/master/l/el/
> under download should be a possibility.
>
> Guess from your mail that this is about translation to greek.
>
> /Per

Thank you, Per. Yes, that might help. Only that - I assume - that
would give you a tarball for that specif ic part of the whole:

https://translations.xfce.org/projects/

That page shows a total of 87 components. That's a lot for
manualdownloading/uploading
through Transifex interface.

cheers
Besnik