[Xfce-i18n] Translation reviews WAS Re: Romanian translator

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Sat Dec 1 22:47:21 CET 2012

Le 24/11/2012 21:58, Mișu Moldovan a écrit :
> For review, please send them to me by mail, the review process in
> Xfce's Transifex doesn't work AFAIK. Thanks,
The moderators of a team receive an email when a review is sent, and
they can after that accept the review, it will directly be uploaded in
the source code.

The review however needs to be done manually, in fact all you have on
Transifex is a PO file. I use a custom Shell script to compare the new
version with the current version.
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/review-po-file
http://blog.mmassonnet.info/2010/09/cli-tool-to-review-po-files.html

Best Regards,