[Xfce-i18n] People waiting for team membership approving:salepetronije

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Fri Aug 24 12:03:04 CEST 2012

Am 24.08.2012 11:04, schrieb salepetronije:

>> I'm not sure I understood that all correctly. Since you answered to one
>> of my e-mails, but the subject is different, I do not know if this is
>> about the weather plugin or not. I have added an empty template for the
>> Serbian translation to the plugin source code, because I do not know if
>> you can do that yourself via transifex. It is now listed at
>> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/panel-plugins/r/master/l/sr/,
>> having 0 of 175 strings completed. If that was not desired, please tell
>> me, I will remove the template. For joining it might help to contact
>> your team coordinator directly, who appears to be Mike Massonnet, by
>> mail or on IRC.
>>
>> Harald
>
> Sorry for the mistake. I'd like to translate weather port.

Ok, fine then. Until your membership request has been approved, you will
not be able to use translations.xfce.org unfortunately, and I cannot
change that. However, you can download the empty translation template
here if you want to start working on it and upload it later:
http://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-weather-plugin/plain/po/sr.po

But please communicate and coordinate work with the others in your
translation team to avoid misunderstandings.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'