[Xfce-i18n] Request enabling Korean translation for the xfce web-site

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:22:21 CEST 2012

One method to test new translations consists into replacing the installed
messages catalog againt a copy you have been working on. Of course this way
you can't see new messages when you have a copy of f.e. Xfce 4.8 installed
and want to test translations for git.

There is actually an explanation on the wiki:
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/test-po-file

Regards
Mike