[Xfce-i18n] Request enabling Korean translation for the xfce web-site

gymka gymka at mail.ru
Sat Apr 14 07:08:19 CEST 2012

2012.04.14 00:52, Seong-ho Cho rašė:
> I've been uploaded the initial Korean translation for the xfce
> web-site. so I want to ask to apply my translation, although It
> isn't complete.
>
> I need to test to check how it looks like. I will continue to fill
> the remaining msgs.

i wanted ask about same, how to test translation? if you download
www.xfce.org branch from git and put it to host(in my case localhost)
it not works. i have knowledge of php, html, apache server, but i
don't have time to read source i want download working example,
translate it and test it in my host.

--
gymka
GPG ID: 21C70548