[Xfce-i18n] Turkish translation file broken

Seong-ho Cho darkcircle.0426 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:13:31 CEST 2012

I did check your file xfconf.master.tr.po using "msgfmt -c"
( anyway, your file is NOT TOTALLY BROKEN : D )

There are two errors because you did input unnecessary line breaking
character "\n"
(maybe you can find yourself in your local machine.)
If you modify to fix this problem, exclamation will be disappeared I think.

cheeeeeeers :D