[Xfce-i18n] Turkish translation file broken

Seong-ho Cho darkcircle.0426 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 00:57:51 CEST 2012

you may download po file in your language and pot to check integrity
of exclamation-marked file.
(you can upload your updated file as you download)

I recommended to use poedit and text editor in your local machine. po
file has human-readable simple structure.
so you can repair that files easily in your local machine if that is broken.

cheer up.

Cho.