[Xfce-i18n] xfce-appfinder "launch" string

gymka gymka at mail.ru
Sun Apr 8 15:17:37 CEST 2012

.ru is for russian, i speak and russian, but my native language is Lithuanian:) i don't say that in russian or lithuanian there is no word "please", simply in lithuanian "do something" is normal sentence. maybe it's not language thing, but cultural Lithuania and africa differs in one thing, in Lithuania  it's cold:) btw in Lithuanian language there is... i don't know how it dictionary says "case", but i doubt that is right word, and there is... too don't know how to say, eg. in russian you can say "ты" and "вы" and second word shows respect and first not... i'm not a linguist:)