[Xfce-i18n] Reminder about joining to polish translation team

Zelenák Sándor nem11nator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:53:51 CET 2011

Hi there!

This is a good question! I just signed up today and I'm also waiting for to
be approved.
As far as I know, the coordinators have the only right to approve your
request, but I don't really know how long it usually takes until you get
approved. I'm not sure we can do much for that, expect we 'nudge' team
members or you'd better write a short e-mail to your coordinator, who is
called Piotr Sokół and has the following e-mail address: psokol at jabster.pl
If you already sent an e-mail to the coordinator without any response, I
unfortunately can't give you a better advice.