[Xfce-i18n] I would like to join translation team again

ByungHyun Choi byunghyun.choi at live.com
Wed May 18 05:51:41 CEST 2011

Dear list members,
I hope you are doing well.My name is Allen ByungHyun Choi, who had been doing as a Korean translator of xfce from the very beginning to some time around 2007.I have been very busy since 2007, but now I can make some time to contribute xfce project.It is nice to join this project again.
By the way, I realized that there had been lots of changes in this project. I registered Korean translation team as a member and am waiting for approval.I appreciate if you or some in charge  kindly approve my request.
Looking forward hearing from you soon.
Best regards,Allen ByungHyun Choi---Software EngineerLinkedIn:http://jp.linkedin.com/pub/byunghyun-choi/25/127/543