[Xfce-i18n] How can I remove a project component from the list?

Pjotr pliniusminor at gmail.com
Sat May 14 21:15:56 CEST 2011

I want to remove a project component from both the Dutch Xfce-4.8 list
and from the Dutch Master list. But I don't know how to do it.

It concerns the following project components:

Xfce 4-8:
thunar.xfce-4-8-docs.nl.po

and it's equivalent in Master:
thunar.master-docs.nl

These are documentation files and have currently been translated for 0
%. Documentation files for other project components don't show in the
current lists either (and haven't been translated, too).

I think that documentation files, unlike system files, should only be
added to the project component list when somebody wants to make a
serious effort in translating them (no piece of cake, because
documentation files tend to be huge)......
Otherwise, I think they are better left "in the waiting room" outside
the project component list.

So, who can tell me how to remove those two files from their lists?

Thanks in advance, Pjotr.