[Xfce-i18n] How can I add a Dutch translation file for tumbler?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:48:41 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Pjotr <pliniusminor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to add a Dutch translation file for the tumbler package. This
> is in master, but needed bij xfce-4.8. In the current Dutch
> translations list it doesn't show either in master or in xfce-4.8.
>
> I tried adding a file called tumbler.master.nl.po on this page, but to
> no avail (no error message either):
> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/tumbler/c/master/
>
> How can I add it, so that I can start translating by means of the web
> interface of Transifex?

I already did this for you (also to figure it out a bit), but these
are the steps:

- Download the pot file generated by transifex
- Rename it to .po
- Fill the header of the po file (uppercase items, esp, the charset=UTF-8)
- Translate 1 or more lines
- Click the add new translation button on the bottom of the page
- Select the po file on your pc, peek the list of target po names
suggested and then enter something like po/nl.po
- Upload.

Nick