[Xfce-i18n] Website open for translations

Cristian Marchi cri.penta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:52:55 CET 2011

I've found some more errors:

- Also, the manual settings editor has been updated be more functional.
(to be)

- buttom  (bottom)

- It you decide to use GIT  (If you)

- Some core packages in Xfce have addition or optional  (additional?)

- We will referrer to this (refer?)

- Its main purpose is to perform and double-check the Xfce (perform what?)

- Two different string that  differs only for the capitalized UNIX word
Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for unix-like operating
systems. It aims to be fast and low on system resources, while still
being visually appealing and user friendly.
Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for UNIX-like operating
systems. It aims to be fast and low on system resources, while still
being visually appealing and user friendly.

And I confirm what Masato Hashimoto already noticed:

#: 404.php:16
>  msgid ""
>  "Use the navigation bar on the right to find the link you are looking for."

There is no navigation bar on right.

> >  #: 404.php:18
> >  msgid ""
> >  "Enter a term in the search form above to look for information on the Xfce"
> >  "website."
There is no search form.