[Xfce-i18n] Proposal for a new mailing list for translation coordination

Henrique P. Machado zehrique at xfce.org
Tue Dec 20 11:19:12 CET 2011

Hi, Nick.

Yes, I'd like a list just for translation related subjects. I would be
very thankful if this list could be created. It would be very helpful
for us.

And regarding of the IRC channel (#xfce-br), I just talk with Og
Maciel, who created and owns it. He is ready to transfer it for us,
but I told him that for this moment we don't need the transferring, I
asked him only to give OP permissions for some of us.