[Xfce-i18n] Translating Xfce Foundation e.V.'s Articles of Association

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Sat Apr 30 10:41:11 CEST 2011

Hello,

The Xfce Foundation needs the help of German speakers. The Articles of
Association were written in German to be able to register the Xfce
Foundation as a German e.V. Now, we would like to provide an English
translation to inform all persons interested in the Xfce Foundation.

I set up a wiki page to handle the translation process, it reproduces
the skeleton of the document: https://wiki.xfce.org/foundation/statutes.
All needed information should be available on the top of that page, but
do not hesitate if further explanations are needed.

Any help is welcome! Once finished, the translation will be available as
a PDF and on the Xfce Foundation Web site: http://foundation.xfce.org/

Thank you in advance! This is an important step to make the Xfce
Foundation known and to stir its development up.

Jérôme for the Xfce Foundation