[Xfce-i18n] website translation

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Wed Sep 29 19:06:50 CEST 2010

On 29/09/10 18:59, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> The Italian translation team is planning to work on the translation of
> the Xfce website.
> I have some questions about this:
> - Do we have to use UTF-8 (I'm using SciTe) to translate the php file?
> - Do we have to send all the translated files at once or can we post
> only a bunch of files at a time as they get translated?
> - Where do we have to send the translated file?
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Regards
> Cristian

Hey Christian,

You can send this to me. I would prefer if you sent me a git patch.

Do it like this:

git clone http://git.xfce.org/git/www/www.xfce.org
git branch italian-translation
git checkout italian-translation
-- do your changes --
git add files_you_changed
git commit
git format-patch master

This will produce one patch for each commit, send those to me.

Thanks in advance,

Jérôme