[Xfce-i18n] Xfce4-about reworked

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:47:21 CET 2010

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Masato Hashimoto
<cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> Attached is a patch for ja translators.
> Though they don't work recently, many of their works are still left in
> current translations, IMHO.

The file cannot be edited (it's in the top of the document). If you
REALLY want them in the dialog, they need to create accounts in
transifex.

It may be a bit harsh; but it's the only way we can handle this in a
decent way. In fact, it tend to change the script that runs on the
server to only add translator who contributed in the last 1 or 2 years
(not an issue now since Tx is only a year old).

Nick