[Xfce-i18n] [Thunar-dev] Preparations for Xfce 4.8pre1

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:09:50 CET 2010

>  * Prepare and push new development releases for your components
>    before Friday if you want recent changes to be part of Xfce 4.8pre1.

This also includes making a release! All development release should be
out before saturday, so packages are able to test them on saturdag and
sunday. If there are build problems we (Jannis and I and ...) can
still make a release to fix those issues, any other commit will be in
the next development release of the package, which will end up in
pre2.

I will make releases of libxfce4ui, xfce4-settings, exo, libxfce4util,
xfce-utils (date depends on Jerome's work), xfce4-appfinder,
xfce4-panel and xfce4-session, if a developer has anything pending for
one of those packages, or you want to make the release yourself,
please let me know.

Nick