[Xfce-i18n] transifex update

Mișu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Wed May 26 15:34:41 CEST 2010

În data de 24.05.2010 la 11:01:06, Nick Schermer a scris:
> Just updated the transifex installation to the latest version.
> Because of some internal changes in transifex the locks on the po
> files are all removed. If you have any problems please let me know.

Any updates regarding the functionality of the review subsystem? Out of
curiosity, I did an update for Midori in Transifex (working online on
the strings) and made the mistake of submitting my work for review
(request #46). A fellow Romanian translator downloaded the PO and
review it throughly, but I can't remove the request, as listed at
https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/midori/c/master/reviews/ .

Thanks,

--
mișu