[Xfce-i18n] Problem with xfce transifex

Masato Hashimoto cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:33:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 6 May 2010 23:11:30 +0800
"Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <pswo10680 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I try to use transifex to upload new po file, but the box for choosing file
> expands then folds.
> It doesn't let me have the chance to choose the file and upload.
>
> I have also used transifex.net service which is also powered by v0.9.0
> devel, but it works well while the xfce does not.
>
> Is that problem only occurred with my computer?

Please see blow:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:13:48 +0300
From: Jari Rahkonen <jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi>
Subject: Re: [Xfce-i18n] Cannot upload .po files to transifex using the submission form

On 28.03.2010 22:39, Mike Massonnet wrote:
> hi,
>
> 2010/3/28 Abel Martín <abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com
> <mailto:abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I decided to download the .po file for xfce4-panel to work with it
>     locally, due to the amount of untranslated strings, but now I can't
>     upload it. The submission form appears and immediately disappears
>     after clicking on the submit button. I've unsuccessfully tried with
>     Firefox and Chrome.
>

> Mmh, yeah, this bug has already been mentioned once, it hopefully will
> get fixed at some point in the future. You hit this form only when you
> go to a project through Frontpage > Languages, instead go to the
> Frontpage and search the project/component you wish to translate, or
> through Frontpage > Projects.
>
> --
> Mike

There's a quicker way to get there. When viewing project statistics for
your language, just click on the branch name part of the blue
"projectname » branch" link pair on the left of the progress bars
(probably "xfce4-panel » master" in this case). No need to search for
anything.

HTH,
Jari

HASHIMOTO, Masato