[Xfce-i18n] Cannot upload .po files to transifex using the submission form

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:39:32 CEST 2010

hi,

2010/3/28 Abel Martín <abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I decided to download the .po file for xfce4-panel to work with it
> locally, due to the amount of untranslated strings, but now I can't
> upload it. The submission form appears and immediately disappears
> after clicking on the submit button. I've unsuccessfully tried with
> Firefox and Chrome.

Mmh, yeah, this bug has already been mentioned once, it hopefully will get
fixed at some point in the future. You hit this form only when you go to a
project through Frontpage > Languages, instead go to the Frontpage and
search the project/component you wish to translate, or through Frontpage >
Projects.

> Regards,
> Abel

Mike