[Xfce-i18n] outsourced translation teams

Javier Sanchez donoban at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:02:11 CET 2010

2010/3/7 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Javier Sanchez <donoban at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to coordinate Spanish team. My username is Donoban.
>
> Some for you, discuss with other translators first.
>
> Nick

Well, I sent a mail to Abel and talk with him by gmail. He seems very
busy at work but I still waiting his reply. I know that my
contribution to the project is small but I will try to invest more
time and of course I always read mail list.

I didnt contact with Elega but Im sure that he prefer coordinate
Argentian group instead of Castilian, altought he want to contribute
with both.

--
DoNoBaN