[Xfce-i18n] Request for translators group

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:09:33 CET 2010

Hi Fabian,

I added you into translators group.

Well for the commit access it's different, there is no such group as
po-translator for the git access as there was previously, and each git
repository has its own writers (SVN had the group setup for two big
repositories). The workflow therefore changed for translations and it
stays on Transifex.

Regards
Mike