[Xfce-i18n] Still Transifex trouble

Terje Uriansrud terje at uriansrud.net
Wed Jun 2 21:59:09 CEST 2010

På Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:05:50 +0200, skrev Terje Uriansrud
<terje at uriansrud.net>:

> I'll try some later, maybe I can find one that works. Will also try
> downloading/uploading files.

Tried (using Lotte) some modules: Thunar, xfwm4, thunar-shares-plugin,
xfce4-mailwatch-plugin, xfburn.
Always the same error message: "Sorry, your file could not be sent because
of an error."

Also tried downloading the po-file for thunar-shares-plugin. When
attempting to upload the fixed file I get the same error message as using
Lotte.
The fixed po file is attached to this email,
thunar-shares-plugin.master.nb.po.bz2(1.9Kb).

--
Terje