[Xfce-i18n] Still Transifex trouble

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:31:39 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Terje Uriansrud <terje at uriansrud.net> wrote:
>> På Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:10:48 +0200, skrev Nick Schermer
>> <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> You only have this problem with the mount-plugin? Because that should
>>> be fixed by now.
>>
>> Have not been able to submit anything via Transifex - same error message
>> every time any module.
>
> Are you using Lotte or trying to upload your own file? I'm wondering
> if this is an encoding problem or something. Can you send me the file
> you are trying to submit?

I had the same problem last night with uploading a po file (bn.po of
mount plugin which i checked was utf-8), so I'm not sure what's going
on here. There was also nothing in the httpd/transifex log files
(warnings/errors).
I think you can try most of the bn files that are already in the
repos: https://translations.xfce.org/languages/l/nb/.

Nick