[Xfce-i18n] Still Transifex trouble

Terje Uriansrud terje at uriansrud.net
Wed Jun 2 00:19:55 CEST 2010

På Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:10:48 +0200, skrev Nick Schermer
<nickschermer at gmail.com>:

> You only have this problem with the mount-plugin? Because that should
> be fixed by now.

Thanks for trying to help.

Have not been able to submit anything via Transifex - same error message
every time any module.
Tried several modules, a few minutes ago tested with
https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin, same error.

Tried to fix a typo in one of the messages of mount-plugin and Transifex
reports: "Sorry, your file
could not be sent because of an error."

Would it be a good idea to delete my account and create a new one. Maybe
this fixes permission issues?
If it helps: Any Transifex admin is welcome to log in to my account to
test it.

--
Terje