[Xfce-i18n] Introducing myself

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:24:04 CET 2010

Hello Vladimir,

The help page (pointer out by Nick already) tells you how to finish
your account to be functional, and also everything else you have to do
to join e.g. you prolly still need to update your Tx profile with your
real name (without this the commit to the git repos will fail).
However I just added you to the translators group so you will be able
to upload your translations (give this a 10min~ timeout until it
becomes effective) :-)

Kind Regards
Mike