[Xfce-i18n] Couldnt send new translation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:09:50 CET 2010

2010/1/14 Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro at gmail.com>:
>> with the
>>>
>>> I already sent new translations (translations which I created) before
>>> using Transifex.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to upload on behalf of Leandro Regueiro and the upload failed
>> with the message that an error occurred. Not very informative.
>>
>> Maybe error nessages should be implemented.
>
> Hi. The creation of the galician translation in
> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfswitch-plugin/c/master/
> still fails. Could you fix that?

Yeah could indeed be more informative. Will report that.

@Repo admin, transifex is rejected to push to the repository:

git push
Counting objects: 6, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 853 bytes, done.
Total 4 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unknown repository 'panel-plugins/xfswitch-plugin'. Contact
xfce-repo-admin at xfce.org for help.
error: hooks/update exited with error code 1
error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://git.xfce.org/git/panel-plugins/xfswitch-plugin
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://git.xfce.org/git/panel-plugins/xfswitch-plugin'

Nick