[Xfce-i18n] Translating list

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:08:49 CET 2010

Hi,

You have already been introduced by the current translator :) I added
you to the translators group, you can go ahead and upload your
translations. Don't forget to setup your real name in the Transifex
profile (click your username in the top-right corner of the page)
otherwise the commits will fail.

Welcome
Mike

> Hi Timo,
>
> If you start translating to Dutch, be sure to check
> http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/team_nl
> Also, if you want things double-checked, just send it to me, I've also been
> translating a few apps to Dutch.
>
> On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Timo Verbeek <timoverbeek10 at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Xfce e-mail listeners
>> Please add me into "translators" group
>> I would like to translate some of the Xfce components in Dutch.
>> I miss some software in the Dutch language.
>> Thanks and best regards.
>> Timo Verbeek
>>

> --
> Vincent