[Xfce-i18n] Tx seems to degrade po files (midori)

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:58:05 CET 2010

2010/1/6 Masato Hashimoto <cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> After recent upgrade of Tx (?), Tx seems to degrade po files only on Tx (not on git)
> if the po file is newer than pot file (out-of-dated).
> A few days ago (and today for confirming), I uploaded ja.po of Midori which made
> on git/master.
> And after refreshing cache on Tx, ja.po is modified by `msgmerge ja.po midori.pot'
> but ja.po on git is not modified.
>
> Is this upstream bug? Should I trust that po on git will kept up-to-date?

At first this is a side effect by the problem we had yesterday when po
files were removed during the stats refresh and not re-added. Secondly
this is also a bit midori's fault, because it's pot file is broken
(missing files in POTFILES.in) and it should use the generated pot
file from git.

I'll fix the first one once I've figured out what is going wrong.
Christian should fix POTFILES.in, remove the pot files from git and
change the Tx midori settings to generate a pot file or notify me to
do it for him (that'll also notify him when the pot file generation is
broken).

Nick