[Xfce-i18n] Migration is incomplete ?

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:29:03 CET 2010

Hi Dmitrij,

You have been added to the translators group and are now able to
upload updated po files. Don't forget to update your profile with your
real name otherwise the commits will fail.

All the current Russian translators are CCed, don't forget that it's
worth trying the share the workload when possible. A wiki page[0] can
be used to share information.

[0] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations#teams

Kind Regars + HNY :)
Mike