[Xfce-i18n] Possible to translate devel branch of xfce4-panel

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:34:34 CET 2010

Translators,

I've added a devel component in transifex for xfce4-panel. Feel free
to start translating the panel there before it moves to master (which
won't take too long). Most likely there will be some new strings in
the next few weeks, but I don't think a lot of them will change, no
guarantee tho.
Note that console messages are not translated, only ui strings. If it
is important enough it should show up in a dialog anyways.

Please let me know if there are typos, grammar errors or strings you
don't understand.

Have fun translating,
Nick

https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce4-panel/c/devel/