[Xfce-i18n] Request for translators group.

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:45:00 CET 2010

Hi,

I just added you to the translators group. However you have to know that
currently it is not possible to contribute to two different languages at the
same time. I'm not sure what the solution is here, wait-and-see or switch
the language in your profile (if you do that it is taken into effect only
after about a half hour if I'm not mistaken).

Welcome on board!
Mike