[Xfce-i18n] Request for the Czech and Slovak translators groups

Miroslav Hrončok churchyard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:55:21 CET 2010

Hi,
I would like to have permission to translate Czech and Slovak strings
in Transifex.
I'm Miro Hrončok, username churchyard.
I have been translating few parts of Xfce so far but I have not been
doing with Transifex so far.
I am not a big translator, but I usually check Majkls's work and it
would be more easy for me to just fix the bugs if I found them.
That is also a reason why I want to enter the Slovak team, I've been
talking about it with Robert (lesny_skriatok) a time ago.

Thanks...

Miroslav Hrončok

LinuxEXPRES.cz
Jabber: miro at hroncok.cz