[Xfce-i18n] Translations.xfce.org is 1 year old

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Aug 17 12:33:40 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last night our Transifex installation turned 1 year old. I think with
> 101 users and  4012 submissions in 45 languages it has been quite a
> step forward compared to the previous mailing list-based submission
> system. For that I'd like to thank all the people involved, most
> noticeably Jannis for the initial setup, the Transifex guys for help
> and fixing bugs, Og for the appliance we've been running for the last
> half year and of course the Translators with all their patience and
> effort to make it a success.

Woohoo!

A great thanks to everyone who patiently helped out in testing and
reported bugs, and especially to Jannis and Nick for the awesome
sysadmin work.

Getting ready for Transifex 1.0 now, with some pretty exciting
features coming (translation suggestions, enhanced editor, API, etc.)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos