[Xfce-i18n] New maintainer for xfce4-cpugraph-plugin

Florian Rivoal frivoal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:47:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am the new maintainer of xfce4-cpugraph-plugin. I am Looking forward
to working with you.

I just made a bunch of changes, so translations should probably be
updated.

Also, I am not quite sure who is responsible for that, but I'd like to
be given admin rights on the transifex page for xfce4-cpugraph-plugin,
and mentioned as the maintainer, since the currently listed one hasn't
worked on cpugraph for quite a while.

I've seen that Masato Hashimoto has already updated the Japanese
translations. Thanks a lot. As I speak Japanese myself, I took
the liberty to make a few minor adjustments. Let me know if you don't
like them, or if I shouldn't do that.

 - Florian